The London Bridal Show is the first show in the international bridal buying calendar, and the meeting point for the entire bridal community. Retailers from across the globe come together for 3 days to meet with the top designers and manufacturers, view designs for the coming season and create valuable business partnerships.
Ocean Media Group has over 30 years’ experience in the bridal market and owns one of the biggest bridal databases in the market. Constantly updated and extended, it contains buyers from over 113 countries totaling more than 50,000 contacts.
Companies interested in exhibiting will be asked to complete an application to ensure that all those taking part meet the standards and criteria integral The London Bridal Show.
If you are interested in taking part in The London Bridal Show, please follow the below steps:
- Read The London Bridal Show exhibiting criteria
- Download The London Bridal Show Sales pack
- If you think that the company you represent meets the criteria, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an application form
- Complete all the sections and email the form to email@example.com
- You will be notified by email whether your application has been successful
The London Bridal Show exhibiting criteria is based on the following points:
- That the company has been in business for more than 18 months unless showing in the New Names feature area
- The number of retailers in the UK and abroad
- Proven track record of quality products and customer service
- The price range
- The label’s market positioning and reputation
- What plans and promotional budgets are in place, in order to market the label’s show presence to existing and potential customers
- Face-to-face with your target audience
- 2000+ attendees
- High-profile exposure
- Professional atmosphere
- Networking opportunities
- Extensive marketing and PR support,
- Inclusion in the UK’s market leading bridal trade publication, Bridal Buyer
- Work with 20+ international media partners